Friday, December 5, 2008

Walking Faithfully - The Whiner Edition


So here is how it has been going for me. I have a cold, a UTI and Aunt Flo came to visit (and if you don't know who Aunt Flo is you are either not a woman or you are too young to be reading this).


Yeah, it's been great.


For most of the week I've felt like I've been hit by a Mac truck and left for dead. Daughter has been wanting to decorate the house for Christmas and little by little we've been getting it done. Poor thing, she's so excited and her Mama has been so wiped out.


I actually feel better today. The cold symptoms are subsiding. All I'm left with now is an over abundance of mucus...and I'm running out of tissues....both in the box and on the roll.


I started on some antibiotics for the UTI yesterday. They also gave me a medicine to relieve the symptoms...that was a welcome relief! I've drunk enough cranberry juice this week to support Ocean Spray for the rest of the year. Not to mention water...oy!


And Aunt Flo, she packed up her bags and more or less left yesterday. That was the biggest relief of all.


So....just to let you know, I did find some cool stuff under the stairs at my parents house. I'll get some pictures taken this weekend and post them on Monday. I'm sure I'll be feeling better by then! I hope!


I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your Christmas season. I'm done whining now.

3 comments:

Nanny Ree said...

I hope you are back to tip top form soon. It does us all the world of good to have a whine now & again!!!!!!! Marie x

Anonymous said...

There, there...let me mop your brow with a cool flannel and make you a nice warm drink...you poor thing, sounds like you've had a rough time. Hope you're feeling better now. :)

Cyndy said...

Thank you both for your well wishes and sweet comments...it really does make me feel better!