Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm Still A Blogger


This is a very quick post to let my readers know that I'm still blogging. I'm not entirely sure what I've been busy doing this summer, but I've been busy and the blog has not been a priority. Don't get me wrong...I don't have Alzheimer's or anything (LOL) but I've had a few days that I've gotten to the end of and I wasn't sure what, if anything, had been accomplished that day. Not that the usual things like getting dressed, eating and general household maintenance hadn't happened. It is just sometimes amazing how that sort of stuff can so fill a day. Well I guess that is what a summer day is all about sometimes.

Anyway, keep checking in. I do have a longer blog planned on what the Lord has been doing in me this summer. My hope is that will be an encouragement to some of you.

Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cyndy-
I was beginning to wonder. LOL. I check your BLOG every day just in case. I have a list of topics to BLOG, but unfortunately have to do the bills first, and then chores, etc. When I BLOG, the kids treat me the same as when I am on the phone, like a magnet...so I understand how it is hard to get to it. But keep trying. I love to read what you have to say!
Love,
Frances