Thursday, January 17, 2008

My First Meme

My friend Shawna sent me this via e-mail. It was a fun Meme and I thought I would share it here and tag a couple of people...hope you don't mind girls. Okay so I tag Gina and Jody... :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? My middle name is after my Grandma…Doris.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I think I teared up yesterday…lately it happens frequently.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yep

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? pastrami.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Two here, two with the Lord

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah, I think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? not as much as I used to…my kids don’t always get it

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yep

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? absolutely not

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats and Corn Pops

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? When they are brand new, then after awhile I get lazy.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not as strong as I once thought I was.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Chip and Orange Sherbert ( I know, technically sherbert is not ice cream but it is in the same case at the store.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their clothing style…for some reason that tells me a lot about a person…I think….

15. RED OR PINK? Definitely Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My tendency to seek approval of people more than God. I’m dittoing Shawna here…it is an area I’m not too thrilled with in myself.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandma

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? My microfleece jammies and my new Acorn slippers.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Pizza from Brickhouse(local pizzeria). Oy, I’m full.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing…well except for the drier running.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle blue

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee in the morning, my husband’s cologne, my Dad’s cologne, freshly cut grass, peaches warmed in the sun.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Nascar…hee, hee.

25. HAIR COLOR? Technically, dishwater blonde…out of the bottle, a lovely weave of Ash Blonde and Light Brown.

26. EYE COLOR? Depends on what I’m wearing, could be blue, could be green, could be grey.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. Do I need to? Yep.

28. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate…chocolate with peanut butter...or just plain chocolate.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, most definitely…I hate being scared for no good reason.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Cars…heh, heh…remember my Nascar answer…heh, heh.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Lavender

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!!

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? New York Style Cheesecake

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Visual Quickstart Guide: HTML, XHTML & CSS Sixth Edition and The Cat Who Talked Turkey

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A Mary Engelbreit picture that says “Snap out of it!”

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Okay, I admit it, American Idol...oh I get soooo embarrased for those people.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Coffee brewing, crickets on a Summer Evening, the sound of a creek running, and piano concertos.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? This one was tough, but I’m an old rock-n-roll girl so I’m going to go with the Stones…once saw them in concert at Candlestick.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? New York City.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don’t know that you would call it a talent but I have a good eye for colour.

No comments: