Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh, by the way, did I mention I was on vacation?....

I have not dissapeared.

I am sort of on vacation. Meaning I am away from home and my regular computer.

I'm visiting my sister and we have been busy learning how to draft our own skirt patterns and then make them. So far so good! I'll post the results when I get home.

Last night we went out for Chinese food and tonight we're going to see Kung Fu Panda. We're "theme-ish" that way.

For a good laugh today check out this. Warning: lots of cuteness and laugh-out-loudness. We've been doing a lot of that here.

2 comments:

Liberia Adoption said...

Just stopped by your blog. Enjoyed reading! We are homeschoolers too and good friends with the Summers!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your skirt patterns/finished garments!

Love, Tina :)