Monday, October 22, 2007

Potpourri

Okay...this is our dog Chewy...and I can't figure out how to get the photo the right way so please forgive me for making you crane your neck at a weird angle. But you know it's kind of appropriate, she is the kind of dog who would make you do that anyway. She ate our weather station yesterday (so far no signs of mercury poisoning) and a giant sponge, she isn't scared of anything except the vacuum cleaner and she would happily eat the cat's food and then chase her all over the house if we let her. She's a nut but we love her. (By the way, she dragged that log she's tied to all over the beach. So much for keeping her in one place!)

I would like to publicly thank my friend Frances over at Woman of Faith for spurring me to keep on blogging. I did not realize how much I enjoy it until I hadn't done it for awhile. I love reading blogs as much as writing them. Barring any unforseen trials....I hope to keep up with my blogging from now on. And maybe even learn how to blog through a trial.

This particular entry is going to be short because I'm stealing time away from my time with God (okay now I feel guilty), and I still need to get the kids up, figure out what we're doing for school today, and figure out how to be at a piano lesson and a hair appointment at the same time. (I am NOT missing my hair appointment!)

Lastly, you have to check out this new blog Because I Said So... . I was laughing out loud with her latest enstallment! God bless this woman who can see the funny side to the little trials of everyday life and then share it with the rest of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now we just need to convince Shawna that BLOGging is more important than her family (hee hee) and get Tracy a new computer so she can start up her own BLOG...a new connection too.

Glad you are having fun, Cyndy! I have always loved your BLOG!

Take care.